[TxMt] Re: sudden latex tidy and latex compiling errors

Robert Milton robert.gomez.milton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:56:50 UTC 2015

Hi René,
please get all the sleep you need, this isn’t urgent for me…aww I feel guilty now.

I ran  /usr/texbin/latexindent and got:
Can't locate YAML/Tiny.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.16.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.16.1 /opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.16.1 /opt/local/lib/perl5/5.16.1/darwin-thread-multi-2level /opt/local/lib/perl5/5.16.1 /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl /opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /usr/texbin/latexindent line 36.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/texbin/latexindent line 36.

TeX Live Utility tells me that I have the latexindent package installed for darwin-universal but no other platforms. My LaTeX distribution is MacTeX2014.pkg dated 25 May 2014, updated via TeX Live Utility every couple of days ever since. I’d guess this is a default installation of the full MacTeX Live 2014 distribution. $PATH has certainly always contained `/usr/texbin`.

Please let me know if I can provide more info, if my response is slow it’s probably because I’m a bit of a night-owl.

Regards
Robert