[TxMt] Re: Who/What Is Changing My Font?

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Wed Feb 11 22:31:43 UTC 2015

Hi Bob,

> On 11 Feb 2015, at 23:17 , Robert J. Rockefeller <bob at bobrockefeller.com> wrote:
>
> Too weird. I disabled it and:
>
> Hit command-s
>
> Restarted TextMate - still enabled.
>
> Closed the bundle editor and clicked save restarted - still enabled.
>
> Selected Save from the File menu, restarted - still enabled.
>
> Crazy!

that is indeed very strange. Maybe TextMate does not save the delta bundle for you… There should be a `Themes.tmbundle` inside `~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles/` after you disabled the item.

Anyway, I think Allan might be able to answer why changing the bundle setting does not work for you. You can also try to reset to the default settings [1] and check if disabling the bundle item works after that.

[1]: https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults

> Bob
> Robert J. Rockefeller
> Richmond Hill, GA