[TxMt] Re: Who/What Is Changing My Font?

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Wed Feb 11 21:43:02 UTC 2015

Hi Bob,

> On 11 Feb 2015, at 22:08 , Robert J. Rockefeller <bob at bobrockefeller.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, I could manually override. But then if I change the display font, I’d have to change the override, too! :)
>
> I still need to find who/what is setting my fonts for me. :(

you might find the setting responsible by invoking “Select Bundle Item”:

1. Create a new Markdown document e.g. `bla.md`
2. Insert four spaces or an tab to to get the scope `markup.raw.block.markdown`
3. Invoke “Select Bundle Item” `^⌘T`
4. Select “Settings”
5. Search for `font`

With a little bit of luck you should be able to see which bundle item changed the font. I attached a screenshot to show which settings are responsible for the font settings on my computer.

> Bob

Kind regards,
  René