[TxMt] Re: Who/What Is Changing My Font?

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Wed Feb 11 17:48:40 UTC 2015

Hi Bob,

> On 11 Feb 2015, at 18:00 , Robert J. Rockefeller <bob at bobrockefeller.com> wrote:
>
> René, that was a great suggestions! And I found a couple of others to disable while I was looking around.
>
> But it didn’t stop the font change for my markup.raw.block.markdown. :(
>
> Are there other places I should look?

maybe your theme changes the way how blocks are styled? For example my theme[1] does change the background color for code sections. To check if your theme does indeed change the setting for `markup.raw`:

1. Open the bundle editor `^⌥⌘B`
2. Locate your theme — most likely it is located in “Themes→Themes→NameOfYourTheme”
3. Open the find dialog `⌘F`
4. Search for `markup.raw`

Another possibility is that a third party bundle changes the styling. The “Markdown Redcarpet” bundle[2] for example does change the font for the scope `markup.raw.block`[3].

[1]: https://github.com/sanssecours/Colorful.tmbundle
[2]: https://github.com/streeter/markdown-redcarpet.tmbundle
[3]: https://github.com/streeter/markdown-redcarpet.tmbundle/blob/master/Preferences/Markup:%20Raw%20Block.tmPreferences

> Bob