[TxMt] Re: Color Highlight?

Wed Feb 11 07:46:14 UTC 2015

On 11 Feb 2015, at 7:12, Carpii UK wrote:

> I don't know if TM2 even supports arbitrary coloring of blocks, but I
> too would find it a useful feature.

There is no API for a plug-in that would match something and render that
in a given color, as per the request of the OP.

> Not so much for CSS, but if TM2 supported it, it could be used to make
> git conflicts a lot easier to work with(ie, showing conflicts in green
> and red etc)

This can be done by an injection grammar that matches the conflict
markers and scope them accordingly.

I think someone has already done that, but couldn’t find the thread.

I’ve been meaning to refactor the SCM bundle so that the
Subversion‘s “Find Next Conflict” and related actions get into the
SCM bundle, likewise the SCM Diff Gutter should be moved to the SCM
bundle (surprisingly few have installed this bundle), and the SCM bundle
could also get an injection grammar for merge conflict markers… if
anyone feels like submitting a PR for the latter, it would surely
speedup the process :)