[TxMt] sudden latex tidy and latex compiling errors

Anthony V. Pulido anthony.pulido at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:40:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was using Textmate 2.0 beta 6.8, and suddenly, I received this error when
I invoked latex tidy:

Can't locate YAML/Tiny.pm in @INC (you may need to install the YAML::Tiny
module) (@INC contains: /Library/Perl/5.18/darwin-thread-multi-2level
/Library/Perl/5.18 /Network/Library/Perl/5.18/darwin-thread-multi-2level
/Network/Library/Perl/5.18 /Library/Perl/Updates/5.18.2
/System/Library/Perl/5.18/darwin-thread-multi-2level
/System/Library/Perl/5.18
/System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.18/darwin-thread-multi-2level
/System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.18 .) at /usr/texbin/latexindent line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/texbin/latexindent line 20.

I use tidy often, and it usually works. I am sure I used it earlier today
without incident.

Further, I also suddenly received the error "Command returned status code
1." for Typeset and view (PDF) when I compiled a latex file. The file uses
the mtpro2 fonts, which, when disabled, allowed the file to compile again,
but this is the first time this has happened. I did compile the file with
the fonts enabled earlier today.

Thank you for any help.

Best wishes,

Anthony Pulido