[TxMt] commands with multiple selection

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:41:40 UTC 2015

Now we are in beta phase, I’ve stumbled a couple of times recently having multiple cursors and having commands fail, as this is not supported yet.

Not sure if this is tricky or not to enable.. I could see it could be, if a command does things that step on what the other “copies” are trying to do. Perhaps a “multiple-selection safe” button in the snippet or command to enable cases where the author thinks it should be as straight-forward as typing into a multiple selection (like, for instance, tag completion) would get this feature off the ground?