[TxMt] Re: Strange behaviour: HTML output window - loading non-existing css leads to a timeout

Sun Feb 1 10:53:35 UTC 2015

On 27 Jan 2015, at 1:29, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> If I start TM and execute this command everything will be displayed
> correctly. Then I close the HTML window, I modify some code, and
> invoke the same command again to come up with an HTML output window I
> only see the spinning wheel and a blank window. After ~30s the HTML
> window displays the correct picture […]

Thanks for the test case.

The issue was with relative URLs, these would be sent to my custom URL
handler which wasn’t prepared to handle a “not found”, so no data
was provided, causing WebKit to stall until its timeout had been
reached.

It worked first time because a non-integer URL (sent to the custom URL
scheme) was parsed as “job zero”, which would be the job ID of the
first command with HTML output.

Next build has the issue fixed.