[TxMt] Re: TM2: How to export bundles?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Mon Aug 3 20:59:13 UTC 2015

Am 2015-08-02 um 00:49 schrieb Matt Neuburg:
>  the bundle editor in TM2 has a Show In Finder or Show Info.plist command, and there's the bundle. m.

Sure; in the case of modified (that is, e. g., presumeably any self-developped) bundles one ge1ts even two: one in <~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Pristine Copy/Bundles/>, the other one in <~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/>, that one being the XML-represented diff („delta“) introduced by local modifications.

What I am looking for is a  way to export the resulting bundle which should emerge from applying the delta bundle to the pristine one.

Regards from Ladenburg,

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, SatzTeXnik — Dante e.V. #1580
Professional TeXing and TeXnical counselling