[TxMt] Re: TM2 Reorder Menu Actions in Bundle Editor

Robert J. Rockefeller bob at bobrockefeller.com
Wed Apr 29 10:54:38 UTC 2015

Hans,

From the TextMate web site:
—

If you are on OS X 10.7 or later we strongly recommend using TextMate 2 despite the beta label, this just means that there are still more work planned.

For OS X 10.9 and later, TextMate 1.x is not suitable as it relies on system components no longer available.

—

Are you running an older OS, or can TextMate 1.5 be made to run on OS X 10.10?

Bob
Robert J. Rockefeller
Richmond Hill, GA
www.bobrockefeller.com