[TxMt] Re: Memory leak?

Edward K. Chew ekchew at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:28:53 UTC 2015

Thanks. I was thinking there is another possibility too. The assembler I use generates a listing file. It's possible I might have had that open in TextMate when I ran the assembler again which would overwrite the open file. Could that lead to some kind of racing condition maybe? I'll take care not to do that from now on.

Ted