[TxMt] Re: Desactivate the automatic replacement of some characters to html entities

Sat Apr 11 00:15:06 UTC 2015

On 5 Apr 2015, at 23:17, Joël Brogniart wrote:

> Is there a way to desactivate the automatic replacement of some
> characters to html entities, ie when I type option-space in an html or
> markdown doc, it is automaticaly replaced with

With a HTML document open, select Bundles → Select Bundle Item…
(⌃⌘T).

Then from the gear menu switch to Key Equivalents (⌘2).

Press the key that is triggering unwanted behavior (option space).

Now you can see what triggers on the key equivalent, click the Edit
button and remove the item’s key equivalent (and use ⌘S to save the
change).