[TxMt] TM_LATEX_MASTER

svsdiscussion at gmail.com svsdiscussion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:03:07 UTC 2015

I am experiencing an erratic behaviour with the TM2/Latex.tmbundle.
It seems that TM2 is recording the TM_LATEX_MASTER variable between
sessions.
I was working in a folder foofoolder1 where in the .tm_properties I had
defined  TM_LATEX_MASTER = foo1.tex
Then I closed TM2 and created another file, foo2.tex, in another directory
foofolder2 unrelated to foofolder1. In this new folder, I didn't define
TM_LATEX_MASTER. For my surprise, where I pressed Command + R, TM2 was
invoking foo1.tex.
So it was using the TM_LATEX_MASTER defined for the other folder in this new
folder.
How to fix it?