[TxMt] crash on Find Next

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Fri Sep 26 13:57:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

Here's a crash I'm getting deterministically on hitting ⌘G, when the text can't be found (when no occurrence exists, or after all occurrences have been found, even with the wrap around option selected). I can reproduce the crash as follows:

- Create a new empty file, or open any existing text.
- Open the Find dialog, enter a Find string that doesn't exist in the document, close the Find dialog.
- Hit ⌘G. TextMate will always crash.

I'm more than happy to provide any additional information, and my apologies if this has already been reported.

enas