[TxMt] Re: Yosemite view effects

Tue Sep 16 14:19:05 UTC 2014

On 16 Sep 2014, at 16:05, Caio Fernando Bertoldi Paes de Andrade wrote:

> […] I thought of having transparency only in the File Browser, like
> a sidebar app

This is what Apple is suggesting, though only for source lists.
TextMate’s file browser isn’t a source list, but for people who
prefer this look, it can be made to use the style by running:

     defaults write com.macromates.TextMate.preview fileBrowserStyle
SourceList

I believe that should give a blurred transparent background on Yosemite.