[TxMt] Re: hang (sort of) when we right-arrow over a right-curly-brace

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Sep 7 15:45:48 UTC 2014

Wasn't trying to yank your chain, sorry; glad this is known. One thing that might help here is some intelligent scoping; there's no need to look back more than a dozen characters, because the scope in which the curly braces are meaningful comes to an end at that point. Not sure how TM could be told about that... m.