[TxMt] Re: File status after a replace all

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Sep 6 14:21:51 UTC 2014

Sorry to keep switching gears, but TM now does a thing where Command-G takes me into the next document instead of wrapping around in this document. Is there a way I can get it to stop doing that? By the time I get to the command-G I'm inspecting the individual documents. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do