[TxMt] Re: Textmate 2 beta 3 crashing on Yosemite

Fri Oct 24 07:42:16 UTC 2014

On 23 Oct 2014, at 23:52, Anthony V. Pulido wrote:

> TextMate 2 beta 3 seems to be crashing after compiling latex code a
> couple
> of times after upgrading to Yosemite […]
>
> Would anyone know what is going on?

Sadly TextMate is a lot less stable on Yosemite (based on reported
crashes).

The reports doesn’t indicate that there is a fault in TextMate so I
have been anxiously awaiting a Yosemite beta that would fix this, but so
far it doesn’t look like Apple has done anything about it.

For now all I can say is that you should be sure to submit these reports
to Apple (when it gives you the option).