[TxMt] Re: How to avoid closing excess tabs

Elia Schito elia at schito.me
Wed Oct 22 09:08:02 UTC 2014

> […] so I wouldn’t mind making it a setting (now).

That would be perfect, settings was actually the first place I checked to change that behavior :)

> This might be a little cumbersome, but you can set tabs as sticky (from

context menu), then they should not close.

Indeed it’s not a viable solution, I clean up the tab list often during the day with ⌃⌘W and ⌃⌥⌘W.

Thanks,

Elia

📢 twitter/elia

☕️ github/elia

On 22 Oct 2014, at 10:38, Elia Schito wrote:

> I’d like to have a way to disable autoclosing of overflow tabs. I
> know it has been asked before and explained why it works this way.

Although it’s definitely meant as a feature, I think my reason for
enforcing it was because I didn’t have the overflow menu initially, so