[TxMt] Re: Bug in Perl bundle

Sun Oct 19 20:23:04 UTC 2014

On 19 Oct 2014, at 21:44, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> Ok, I see the point of this nice feature, but I wonder why this Perl
> pl⇥ snippet will be executed and not "my" pl⇥ (since I set the
> grammar to "my" grammar in beforehand). I thought if you create a
> tmCommand (or similar), set to a specific grammar source.foo that all
> keybindings etc. have the priority over "the more general" ones.

The problem is that dynamic scopes (and attribute scopes) are considered
more specific than the scopes from the grammar and since the general
pl⇥ snippet matches a dynamic scope, it wins over something scoped to
a grammar.

In your situation, this definition is undesired, but there are other
where it makes sense, and I haven’t yet found a way so that we can
have it both ways…