[TxMt] Re: Auto Save and Versions

William Pickens william at pickensdesigns.com
Fri Oct 17 20:11:23 UTC 2014

+1 for not being useful too (not against adding it tho)

On October 17, 2014 at 12:55:28 PM, Carpii UK (carpii.uk at gmail.com) wrote:

Put me down for another person who wouldn't find this useful personally.

Thats not a reason not to add it, but IF it's added, Id really hope it
doesn't interfere with TM's ability to over AFP/NFS, on remote
filesystems that don't support versioning.