[TxMt] Re: just one wish: tell me when a search wraps

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Oct 15 19:24:27 UTC 2014

On Oct 15, 2014, at 11:40 AM, Carpii UK <carpii.uk at gmail.com> wrote:

> It already does this. After wrapping, it shows a 'Search Wrapped' tooltip underneath the first match

It does sometimes show that tooltip, but it is very small, and it definitely does NOT show it most of the time. I think the problem is that I am navigating by repeatedly clicking Find in the Find dialog. Try it that way and you'll see that there is no sort of notification when you wrap. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do