[TxMt] Re: Ranking for Go -> Go To File

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 22:31:06 UTC 2014

> On 11 Oct 2014, at 0:42, Carpii UK wrote:
>
> I've noticed recently when I try top quick open "view.php" its instead
>> ranking "review.php" at the top, with "view.php" 2nd.

I just had this occur again, but I've a better understanding of it now...

Since I use ⌘T exclusively, I occasionally attempt to quick open files
which are already open in a tab

At this point, because TM already has view.php open, it ranks view.php
lower, leaving review.php as the top hit
When I hit enter on that (which I do because I type quicker than I think),
its then recording a new correction for "view" => review.php

I can't think of a workaround for this.
Clearly TM is behaving as designed and its my workflow that's at fault, but
at the same time I'd prefer CMD-T to behave identically regardless of the
files I already have open

Is there a way to disable the saving of 'corrections' altogether?

Or I guess even better would be a way to disable de-ranking of files which
are already open.