[TxMt] Turn off code folding?

Wells Oliver wellsoliver at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 16:36:58 UTC 2014

Hey, I don't mean to cause a stir, but for me TextMate's code folding is
generally just broken. I've spent a lot of time lately working on Jinja2
templates and it just doesn't handle them well at all and sometimes code is
removed accidentally. I've had the same thing happen with messier PHP
templates, etc.

Is there a way to just turn this off? Toggling folding levels at "All
Levels" does not address the problem, some "weirder" blocks of templates
(and other bits of messier code that I, of course, didn't write) still
remain folded weirdly.

Thanks,

--
Wells Oliver