[TxMt] Re: YAML bundle doesn't work for fold/unfold

Thu Oct 2 20:29:13 UTC 2014

On 23 Sep 2014, at 11:19, sanssecours wrote:

> could it be that the current system for matching the end marker of
> foldings
> has problems with matching “empty” lines? The folding marker used
> in the
> YAML bundle seems to work fine in TextMate 1 but not in TextMate 2
> […]

Looking at the code, I am not sure why empty lines are not allowed to be
folding stop markers (in 2.0) so I changed this in latest nightly build
(alpha 9571) which makes the YAML bundle offer foldings with the default
patterns.

It probably still would be good to “update” the folding settings to
use the new indent-based folding system, as that should be more robust.