[TxMt] cursor behaviour, curly brackets and indentation

Bas Van Klinkenberg txmt at vanklinkenbergsoftware.nl
Tue Nov 25 20:27:41 UTC 2014

When I write javascript (in a .js file, bundle set to javascript) the behaviour when typing return after a curly bracket is different than when I write a shader (OpenGL bundle chosen) (the difference is the insertion of an extra line before the closing bracket). I see similar differences with indentation and where the cursor ends up after new line between bundles.

Is this behaviour something I can set or program myself? If so, how?

Kind Regards,
Bas