[TxMt] Bundle editor and full-screen mode in Yosemite

Nigel Chapman nigel at macavon.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 18:56:03 UTC 2014

Running TM 2.0-beta.6.2 under Yosemite 10.10.1, if I open a file or project and click on the green button in the top left of the window, it switches to full-screen mode, as it should. However, if I have a window in normal mode, or no open file and I invoke the bundle editor, I still get the old pre-Yosemite behaviour, with the green button causing the  window to toggle between the size I set it to, and some other size that is supposed to be the smallest that can enclose the content. If I’m already in full-screen mode and bring up the bundle editor, it opens at the full size of the screen, but the window title and traffic light buttons are visible, so it isn’t really full-screen. Also, the bundle editor is in the same space as the full-screen editing window, whereas if I open a new project from a full-screen window, it opens in its own space, also in full-screen, as I would expect.

Hardly a huge issue and I don’t know how far back it goes – I only just discovered it when I wanted more space to see a language grammar – but something doesn’t seem to be quite right.

Best wishes

Nigel Chapman