[TxMt] Re: Changing background colour based on file name

Baldwin, Dave dave.baldwin at intel.com
Tue Nov 18 13:10:55 UTC 2014

My attempt of changing the window title:

windowTitle = "$TM_DISPLAYNAME ­
${TM_DIRECTORY/\/Users\/davebald\/\w+\///}
${TM_DIRECTORY/(.*Build.*)/(?1:**** BUILD ****:)/}"

sort of works in that when I am editing a file in the Build directory or
sub directory I get the **** Build **** at the end of the window title,
but when I am not in a Build directory I get the full path at the end of
the window title.  I though the ?1:Š:Š replacement is saying if capture 1
exists use the first Š as the replacement string else use the second Š as
the replacement string.

Searching on the internet and in the TM2 manual has turned up a dearth of
information on format strings.  The article by James Gray in 2011 was
about the only reference, but trying to deduce the syntax from the
examples doesn¹t make for good documentation in my opinion.

Dave.