[TxMt] How do you edit a bundle's language grammar?

John DeSoi desoi at pgedit.com
Tue Nov 18 04:56:21 UTC 2014

I have a symbolic link to the bundle I'm working on in

~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Pristine Copy/Bundles

This is where Textmate put it when it was installed.

If I choose "Edit Bundles" and make a change to the language grammar, it puts a delta file in

~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles

rather than changing the bundle itself. How do I get a complete language grammar back into my development copy for version control and distribution?

Thanks,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.