[TxMt] Re: Session ID?

John DeSoi desoi at pgedit.com
Sun Nov 16 15:55:16 UTC 2014

> I was unable to reproduce that using the following command:
>
> 	#!/usr/bin/php
> 	<?php
> 	echo posix_getppid() . "\n";

I was launching my command like this:

#!/usr/bin/env bash
[[ -f "${TM_SUPPORT_PATH}/lib/bash_init.sh" ]] && . "${TM_SUPPORT_PATH}/lib/bash_init.sh"

require_cmd psql
php -f "$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/src/execute.php"

It was so long ago, I don't remember exactly why. I assume it was to setup PATH and take advantage of require_cmd. If I write my own require_cmd in PHP, is there a right way to set this up without requiring the PHP interpreter at /usr/bin/php? It may not be important now that Apple seems to be including Postgres support in their PHP version.

Thanks!

John DeSoi, Ph.D.