[TxMt] Re: Skim no longer updating when compiling tex

Thu Nov 13 19:54:36 UTC 2014

On 13 Nov 2014, at 20:04, René Schwaiger wrote:

> […] If you want to try the changes you can use the following steps:
>
> 1. Uninstall the LaTeX Bunde inside preferences
> 2. Quit TextMate
> 3. Enter the following command inside Terminal
>
>  mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles/
>  cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles/
>  git clone https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle.git

I would suggest dropping step 1 and then checkout the bundle into
~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/ (simply
replacing the existing one).

The advantage of this is that once the official bundle gets updated,
it’ll overwrite the local checkout, so no need to remember to keep it
updated (or revert the local checkout).

Also, in theory qutting TextMate should not be required.