[TxMt] Re: Command using Applescript doesn't work in Yosemite

Rasmus Malver rasmus at malver.dk
Wed Nov 12 17:48:54 UTC 2014

It was not a dumb question, and it was really that simple. I don't know
why, but the Yosemite update changed those settings.

For anybody else, it's System Preferences ➤ Security & Privacy ➤ Privacy
➤ Accessibility ➤ Allow TextMate to control your computer.

Naturally this is a matter of privacy, Apple. Unlike Spotlight sending
every query to you. Sigh.

Vielen Dank, Matt!

Rasmus