[TxMt] Re: Recent change to the SVN commit pane

Thu Nov 6 18:38:00 UTC 2014

On 6 Nov 2014, at 18:27, Ronald Wampler wrote:

>> I tend to open a full diff before starting the commit so that I can
>> review
>> my changes and write the commit message accordingly […]
>
> Maybe we could change the SVN bundle to open full diffs in a new
> window?

This was also my first thought, as having the diff eclipsed by the
commit window seemed to be the only complaint about using the modal
sheet, did I get that right?

We already use an extenral window when showing uncommitted changes for
Git which has the nice feature that line numbers (in that display) link
back to the original documents. Additionally once TM supports re-running
commands on changes, such output windows can be made “live”.