[TxMt] Re: Access to scope information within a script

Richard Drake rdrake98 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:55:30 UTC 2014

Thanks, that I definitely hadn't found Matt. Which language did you write a
grammar for? How does the 'compiling' from XML plist form work? (I will
read bits as I go so leave me to find out later by all means.)

07952130635
skype: rdrake98
blog <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51971271/drake/index.html> -
twitter <https://twitter.com/rdrake98>