[TxMt] Re: Textmate doesn't compile LaTeX files

Bill Gibson aemq000 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:10:49 UTC 2014

Hi:

Reinstalled TM1 and MacTex 2013 and it seems to be o.k.  TM2 still has  the same error message  despite my following all the instructions in the Revert-To-Defaults  several times and re-downloading and installing TM2.
TM2 does now show the LaTex bundle installed.

So it seems that the paths must be messed up.  I have no idea how to fix them, however.  Here is what I have:

I am sorry to be such a bother on such a basic problem…

B.G.