[TxMt] Re: Textmate 2: Disable auto closing of tabs

Ed Wong scampy at me.com
Mon May 26 13:55:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Allan. I was aware of the “sticky” feature. It’s more that I need all files I open to stay around since it’s how I’ve always kept track of which files I’ve edited during development that I’ll need to move to production when the feature/bug is done. Even if I sticky some, other may be closed when it overflows.

Then it’s really easy to Shift-Ctrl-O to open the terminal at the path of the file to ssh copy the file to the production servers.

I’ll look into seeing if ⌘T will suffice but a default to turn it off would be great.

Ed

Reply: TextMate users textmate at lists.macromates.com