[TxMt] Re: zombie tabs

Mon May 12 02:13:11 UTC 2014

On 12 May 2014, at 1:30, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> […] now what's happening is that NO tabs are remembered. The tab
> state of the project is now NOT being remembered from last time, even
> though I have not disabled this feature. m.

Did you close the window or quit TextMate?

The per-window state is saved when closing a (project) window, but not
when quit’ing TextMate. I hadn’t bothered handling this case because
with session restore, the effect would be the same (but you having
disabled this, would likely be why you’re seeing something else).

If this is the case, try quit using ⌥⌘Q — this is “close all
windows and quit”.