[TxMt] Re: Python indentation

Wed Mar 5 20:43:39 UTC 2014

On 5 Mar 2014, at 15:32, Iain Allan wrote:

> I changed disableIndentCorrections from ‘1’ to ‘emptyLines’ in
> the Python bundle and it has reverted to the old behaviour.

Oh, I didn’t realize the Python bundle disabled it. I don’t think it
did originally, so I had just done it globally for all scopes.

Like I said, I was using “:true” before. I wonder if “1” and
“:true” were equivalent before, but something in the last update
causes “1” not to be parsed the same way. If so, the Python bundle
probably needs to be changed.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/