[TxMt] Fwd: GitHub bundle: unable to commit

Kelle Cruz kellecruz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 23:36:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my GitHub bundle. Even though there are changes,
I'm getting a persistent message, "No changes to commit within the current
scope. (Try selecting the root folder in the project drawer?)" when I try
to commit.

>From the command line, if I do 'git status', the file is shown has having
modifications. In the project drawer, SCM status, the file is shown has
having Uncommitted Changes. (I followed the advice here:
https://github.com/textmate/git.tmbundle/issues/11)

I suspect there is something minor going on, but I'm at a loss. Any advice
is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
kelle

--