[TxMt] Feature Request: Show path of execution file if you run a command in a separate window

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jun 12 13:19:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

since I’m running several scripts/programs/etc. simultaneously with TM2, today I came across with an issue. I started two scripts with the same name “build.sh” but stored in different folders. After a period of time I realised that I missed something in one of the “build.sh” scripts and I wanted to stop it but I couldn’t see which of the window I should close since the headers of both windows were identical.

Would it be possible to add an hover effect or a new line mentioning the path or … to the runner window?

Thanks in advance,
Hans