[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 73, Issue 4

E. Enriquez enriquez.elaine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:08:31 UTC 2014

Thank you Gildas.

1. Regarding templates: I'm not sure the following method is helpful, but I
> keep LaTeX templates in ~/Library/Application Support/LaTeX/Templates
> and in TextMate simply save a new document as file.tex, type temp + tab to
> choose one of my templates.

Re #1: This was what I did for years. The temp + tab function no longer
works. I get the message ``Failure running ``Latex Template'' LaTeX
Template:11:in `to_plist': no implicit conversion of Array into String
(TypeError) from LaTeX Template:11:in `<main>' ''

Previous text mate list entries indicate that the template function is
discontinued and that snippets should be used instead.

2. For snippets: when you are in "Edit Bundle", hit Command N, choose
> snippet, enable the item on the right, name it what you want, scope
> selector is text.tex.latex, choose key or tab trigger, write your template
> in the window at the bottom, save.

Re #2: Thank you! This is exactly what I want.

It still seems that I cannot delete old snippets or move them to other
areas of the bundle?