[TxMt] How to Create a Snippet to Replace a LaTeX Template

E. Enriquez enriquez.elaine at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 18:47:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm suffering without the ability to immediately insert a LaTeX template. I
understand the recommended practice is to create a snippet (which, in this
case, will be quite large). Could someone point me to the instructions to
or provide me with the instructions to create snippets for LaTeX in TM2?
Further, it is not clear how to enter a snippet into the document.

I have got to the "Edit Bundle" menu item but there is nothing like the
screenshot from the online TextMate (
http://manual.macromates.com/en/snippets). I've attached what I see to this
email.