[TxMt] Handlebars bundle

Ken Snyder ken+textmate at ken.net
Tue Jul 29 12:24:34 UTC 2014

I was looking through the fork's of the original Handlebars and bundle
(which doesn't work very well anymore in 2.x land). Anyway, found this:

https://github.com/savetheclocktower/Handlebars.tmbundle

which on appears to be written in a very thoughtful way and geared
specifically for 2.x but unfortunately it doesn't work perfectly for me and
I'm too busy at the moment to dig into it. Does anyone else have any
bundles that work well for Handlebars?

ken

p.s. the problem I'm having is that while block commands like #each are
being highlighted correctly the more basic {{foobar}} variable
substitutions are NOT being highlighted.