[TxMt] Re: problem adding a bundle

Ken Snyder ken+textmate at ken.net
Mon Jul 28 07:54:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Carpii, your link helped me figure out the problem (although not
sure I understand the nuance to it). I found that "Pristine Copy" directory
was where double clicking bundles got installed to but there was a bundle
of the same name (but truncated to 1k) in the following directory:

Application Support → Avian → Bundles

I removed this file and it's all working again.