[TxMt] Re: Are there any caches for edits?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Jul 25 01:01:50 UTC 2014

If you have Time Machine running, which you presumably do since it's part of the system, it's all in there. That's one of its chief purposes.

Also, this won't help right now, but I don't edit anything ever without git standing behind me. I bless its name about twice a day.

m.

--
Sent from my iPad, but I am not a dork. Really.
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do