[TxMt] Re: [link] Medium: Coding in colors

Carsten Hoever hoever at gmx.de
Thu Jan 30 08:43:03 UTC 2014

On 29 Jan 2014, at 10:29, Elia Schito <elia at schito.me> wrote:

> https://medium.com/programming-ideas-tutorial-and-experience/3a6db2743a1e
>
> Sounds interesting, surely low-priority but still interesting :)

I think the usability varies considerably with how much your code is made up by variables and how much by commands, functions  etc. I am doing a lot of mathematical stuff in TM and usually have very many variables. I would imagine that under these circumstances it might be more confusing than helpful to vary the color for every variable. Yet again, maybe I would change my mind if I could see an implementation of this with my own code.

/Carsten