[TxMt] Indented soft wrapping

Tom Wardrop tom at tomwardrop.com
Wed Jan 29 05:02:35 UTC 2014

Please,

For the love of god, children and animals, can we please get indented soft
wrapping as a standard feature of Textmate 2. I just don't understand why
such a useful yet trivial feature that's common to just about every text
editor has not been included in what is supposed to be the holy grail of
text editors.

There's an 8 year old ticket for it, not to mention all the duplicates:
http://ticket.macromates.com/show?ticket_id=4EFB31A8

Do a google search for this, and you find people applying the same dodgy
fix to individual bundles; what a waste of time for everyone involves. Can
we not just get this feature added and be done with it.

Thanks,
Tom