[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 can quit without offering to save open dirty documents

Curt Sellmer sellmerfud at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:25:25 UTC 2014

I can reproduce it reliably like this:

Start TextMate.  Press Cmd-N to open a new document.  Type something in the
file.  Press Cmd-Q to quit.

I am not prompted to save the untitled document.  In preferences I have
"Open documents from last session" selected.

I start TextMate again, and I am presented with the untitled document.  So
nothing is lost, but it does seem that I should be prompted to save.