[TxMt] feature request: do not share system Find clipboard

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Tue Jan 14 19:19:46 UTC 2014

Let's say I've carefully set up a Regex find in the Find dialog. And let's say I switch away from TextMate to do something else, and I do a find, say in a Safari page. When I come back to TextMate, my find term is gone! It has been replaced from the system shared Find clipboard. This (the shared Find clipboard) is a vile feature and TextMate should either opt out or should give me a pref to opt out. Thanks! m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do