[TxMt] Re: 2.0-alpha.9503 -> Unable to disable soft wrap

Robert Anders lists at emelen.de
Mon Jan 13 13:35:34 UTC 2014

Hi Adam.

On 13 Jan 2014, at 13:06, Adam Strzelecki wrote:
> Hmmm… just checked it on C++ & Markdown and it works fine (via ⌥⌘W too). Do you want to disable soft-wrap just for the session or permanently via .tm_properties?

Sorry, i think it's me. Comments (defined by a custom bundle language grammar: everything in a line after ';') always get wrapped, no matter if i turn soft wrap on or off. Normal code doesn't if it's turned off.

See: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/745115/tm_comments-2.png

Maybe that's not new but it's the first time i noticed it (i should use more comments ;)
Is that intentional? It could be this way for years only bugging me today...

Thanks.
Robert.